Selected Population Profiles make available to the public the latest data on Puerto Ricans in the United States and Puerto Rico released by the US Census Bureau under their selected population profile variable (S0201) on a yearly basis. The profiles provide a fairly comprehensive statistical description of the Puerto Rican population, including for example their age and gender distribution, marital status, origin and race, educational enrollment and attainment, occupational status, income distribution, and housing conditions. The profiles are posted as PDF documents, and in Excel spreadsheet format for easier manipulation of the data by the user. The profiles are provided for several levels of geography, including national, selected states, selected counties, selected metropolitan areas and selected cities.
- ACS_14_1YR_Population_Profile_for_Puerto_Rico.pdf / Excel File
- ACS_14_1YR_Population_Profile_for_US.pdf / Excel File
- ACS_14_1YR_Population_Profile_for_Selected_CSA.pdf / Excel File
- ACS_14_1YR_Population_Profile_for_Selected_Counties.pdf / Excel File
- ACS_14_1YR_Population_Profile_for_Selected_States.pdf / Excel File
- ACS_14_1YR_Population_Profiles_for_Selected_Cities.pdf / Excel File
- ACS_14_1YR_Population_Profile_for_Selected_Metro_Areas.pdf / Excel File