Here are some of the latest books added to our library collection, as of November 2017:
- Black music of two worlds : African, Caribbean, Latin, and African-American traditions - John Storm Roberts
- The education of Margot Sanchez - Lilliam Rivera
- Gendered geographies in Puerto Rican culture : spaces, sexualities, solidarities – Radost Rangelova
- The great woman singer : gender and voice in Puerto Rican music - Licia Fiol-Matta
- Latino city : immigration and urban crisis in Lawrence, Massachusetts, 1945-2000 - Llana Barber
- Mayanito's new friends = Los nuevos amigos de Mayanito – Tato Laviera
- Malady and genius : self-sacrifice in Puerto Rican literature - Benigno Trigo
- Puerto Rican identity, political development, and democracy in New York, 1960-1990 - José E. Cruz
- Race, front and center : perspectives on race among Puerto Ricans - Carlos Vargas Ramos, editor.
- Radical imagination, radical humanity : Puerto Rican political activism in New York – Rose Muzio
- Reclaiming Gotham : Bill de Blasio and the movement to end America's tale of two cities – Juan González
- Rhythm & power : performing salsa in Puerto Rican and Latino communities.
- Slave families and the hato economy in Puerto Rico - David Martin Stark
- Las Villas of Plattekill and Ulster County - Ismael Martínez Jr.
- Voces de bohío : vocabulario de la cultura taína - Rafael García Bidó